With storage requirements growing at more than 50% per annum and a variety of new technologies entering the marketplace, many enterprises are starting to ask fundamental questions about their storage strategies. Performance Associates, Inc. (PAI) has the experience and understanding of leading edge technologies to help your enterprise develop a storage strategy for the 21st century.
With more than 40 years of storage experience, PAI can assist your enterprise in the:
- implementation of green storage technologies to reduce the power requirements and environmental impact of your storage environment,
- exploitation of flash storage technologies to address the service level requirements of core business workloads,
- use of MAID (Massive Arrays of Inactive Disks) to serve the needs of data at rest,
- implementation of encryption strategies for disk and tape to minimize the disk associated with transported or decommissioned media,
- exploitation of virtual tape to reduce your dependence on physical tape media,
- planning and implementation of replication strategies for disk and tape storage to protect your enterprise against natural and man-made disasters, and
- implementation of ILM (Information Lifecycle Management) strategies for minimizing the costs associated with your data retention requirements.
Finally, PAI is vendor independent. Hence, we can help you develop a strategy to best exploit the available technologies rather than constraining your choices to the product family of a single vendor.